pp spunbond nonwoven fabric for Geotextiles:
With inter-fiber space, PET Nonwoven Geotextile has very good adhesive power. The soft surface gives it high tearing strength, deformability as well as flat drainage ability. The soft and interspaced surface guarantees good friction coefficient, which enables it to absorb small soil grains. This can prevent the soil from being washed away, meanwhile it realizes water discharging. Moreover, the soft surface gives protection to the facilities below.
Application of Geotextile:
1. Hydraulic Engineering: Inverse filtering & protection in reservoir dam, earth rock cofferdam, tunnel, gutter way, etc; Protection for impervious layer in artificial lake, river-way, reservoir, etc;
2. Road Works: Drainage work in retaining wall, road side slope, roadbed, under-layer of railway & airfield runway, interlayer for roadbed & pavement in highway & asphalt road (for drainage, isolation & reinforcement);
3. Harbor Engineering: Isolation of soft soil and rock block in cofferdam, dock and sea back;
4. Landfill Site Projects: Isolation & protection of impervious layer and basement, isolation of filter material & waste in land fill site;
5. Landscape Engineering: Isolation between green plant layer & base in landscape planting projects;
6. Other Usage: Drainage & reinforcement for week ground work (increase its bearing capacity); Isolation & impervious layer for power plant, mill tailings, etc.